Sometimes, I don't know if it's good to be so busy.
The year has barely begun and I am swamped with stuff to do.
1) Finish up my book - The Introvert Teacher
2) Put the finishing touches on my jewellery business
3) Project Co-ordinator for a project with a local secondary school (12 weeks)
4) Project co-co-ordinator for a project with another local secondary school (30 weeks!)
5) Speak to a contact about corporate training
6) Get my finances in order
7) Get back to music ministry in March
8) Kickstart a Young Adults' ministry
Wow. It looks like I don't have to worry about not having anything to do in 2016. This is going to be a busy year.
One thing I've learned about busy times is: take it one step at a time.
And that's exactly what I'm going to do.