10 months of 2017 have passed. We are now in the final 2 months of the year.
As with the years prior to 2017, I ask myself,
"What have you accomplished this year that you have not before?" (Yes, I talk to myself all the time in this way)
So here we go:
1) Married my One and Only, met so many familiar faces at our wedding AND got the keys to our new home in April
2) First Church Camp as a married couple in June
3) First overseas mission trip in end June - early July
4) Spoke for the first time at the Association of Professional Speakers Singapore (APTS) in end August
5) Did my first assembly talk in a school in mid September
6) Incorporated my first company in mid - end September
7) Presented at my first overseas conference (Professional Development Conference 2017 in Yangon) in end September
8) Held the first physical copy of The Introvert Teacher in early October
9) Exhibited in my first Gem Fair, gave 4 talks related to gemstones, and met many new people in end October
All in all, I'd say this is a pretty hard year to beat in terms of accomplishments. And the best part? There are still two whole months to go, to get more things done.
Very exciting stuff! I am thankful for all that has happened this year and all that is about to happen soon. Thank you for being a part of it!